Industrial hoses and their companion fittings are used to transport fluid or material from one location to another. Lubricants can be routed directly to a precise position and dispersed on a controlled efficient schedule. Royal Brass and Hose is partnered with industry leading suppliers to deliver both standard and custom hose and fitting assemblies quickly, resulting in decreased down time for your operating equipment.
Our industrial hose products vary to meet the many demands of the industrial marketplace. These include requirements for heat, ozone and weather resistance, chemical resistance, oil and flame resistance and abrasion resistance. By choosing the right hose system, you are ensured of an individual hose assembly that will deliver maximum life, safe handling on the job and productivity.
Our products include reinforced rubber and plastic hose capable of conveying a wide variety of materials ranging from water to hazardous chemicals. These hoses range in size from 3/16" to 6" ID, with pressures up to 3000 PSI.
- • Acid-Chemical Suction and Discharge Hoses
- • Air and Multi-Purpose Versatile, Fexible, Durable Hoses
- • Liquid Transfer, Dispensing, Discharge and Suction Hoses.
- • Material Handling Tough Hoses
- • Light to Heavy-Duty Suction and Discharge Hoses
- • Pressure Washer and Wash-down Durable, Reliable Hoses
- • Steam Dependable Hoses
- • Marine Extreme Flexibility Hoses
|Suction Hose||Tubing||Weatherhead Hose|
|Discharge Hose||Couplings||Weatherhead Couplings|
|Spray Hose||Air/Water Couplings||Gates Hose|
|Fuel Hose||Industrial Clamps||Gates Couplings|
|Pressure Washer||Propane Hose and Accessories|